Foundation Training in Nonviolent Communication
facilitated by Dorset Campbell-Ross, CNVC Certified Trainer
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is a practical and learnable process for communicating with empathy, honesty, power and compassion. Its purpose is to ensure everyone’s needs are met peacefully. NVC develops people’s ability to transform blame, criticism and conflict into respectful, constructive communication. It has a profound effect on relationships and on the contexts of our lives.
In this experiential, interactive and entertaining training you will learn how to:
• Resolve conflicts in a way that respects everyone’s needs as being equal in value.
• Hear the feelings of others – without pain or guilt.
• Say what we really feel – not what we think the other is doing to us.
• Connect our feelings to our universal human needs so we can empower ourselves to change our world.
• Make requests that allow for freedom of choice – not coercive demands.
Dorset has 20 years experience in teaching relating and communication skills internationally. He uses visual aids, music, puppets and role-play to cater to various learning styles and creates a safe and supportive learning environment.
Currently available trainings: See NVC Foundation Trainings >
From Conflict to Connection
For an Overview of this Course Content, click here.